Thursday 21 September 2017

Week 2

1. Evidence of me taking part: (Pictures, Diary entries, Printouts ETC) U1.1.2


We had to draw a picture of an organic peace and
I drawer a metal object, in ballpoint pen.




















We had to draw a picture of an organic peace and            On this drawing, I switch it over to the other 

I drawer a metal object but this time It on the other 
side, I drawled 


2. Write up your experience of the following...
    2a Discuss any research that you carried out in these sessions: 



    Now list Primary and Secondary sources U2.2.1

    Primary: 
    I was there myself doing the hard work.

    Secondary: 
    Then I was watching other people doing the same work as I was doing and look at what they did with the work. 




    2b Discuss any skills that you have tried: U2.1.1



    I tried to out my skills what I learned from last year creative media L2 into L3 and it has helped a lot because I already know a lot of the media terms and key media names.

    2c Discuss any processes and methods you used (Photography wet process, Screen Printing, Photoshop layering etc): U1.1.1


    What is your understanding of these?:

    Processes


    Methods


    2d Discuss the tools that you used (Paint, Material, Software, etc): U2 3.1


    Evaluated them 



    How effective are they? 

    The tools what I used to do the mono printing, where a rolling pin, paper with an image on it and some fine thin paper to trace over.


    How could this be improved?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    what i did in steveee lesson

    Helping Kien Edit the main part of the film, by giving him pointers. And looking what to add to the website and put the behind the scene pic...